Friday, January 14, 2011
Thank you for your response, here are a few tips that will get a buyer in the home.
1. I would recommend removing 60 % of the art work on the walls.
2. Remove all the chairs, especially in the basement and living room.
3. Paint the bright yellow, a lighter color.
4. Remove any shelving system like the bookcase and corner dining room china set.
5. If you can afford it, go white or contemporary on the bedding.
6. Remove rug and table runner from Dining room.
7. Also remove the breakfast kitchen table or replace it with something smaller and cozier.
8. Take new pictures
9.The backyard should be beautiful.
10. Always go standard colors with decor or big patterns to update the look
Have a great day.
i Sell Houses Realty