According to Hanley-Wood LLC’s 2004 Cost vs. Value Report, homeowners recouped:
- 85 percent of the cost of an upscale bathroom addition when they sold their homes, and 90 percent of a more modest one.
- 80 percent of the cost of an upscale kitchen renovation, and almost 79 percent of a more modest one.
- 76 percent of the cost of a basement remodel (including large entertainment area, full bath and one additional bedroom-sized room).
- About 77 percent of an upscale master bedroom suite, and 80 of a more modest one
- 86 percent of a deck addition.
We promote "Green" living.