Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Green living

dragonfly


Might be cool to have an office in this building or not....Click here for more details

"The Dragon Fly Project conceived by Vincent Callebaut conceptualizes of building a prototype of an urban farm that will have mixed space usage of housing, offices and laboratories in ecological engineering. The farming spaces would be vertically laid out in different floors and will be partly cultivated by its own inhabitants. The whole system will be sustainable in conjunction with the organic agriculture varying according to seasons."


I am on a personal mission to discover Maryland... Send me suggestions of places I should visit, you can leave it in the "contact us" form and no I won't add you to my mailing list and start spamming you, unless you want me to. : 0 )