Monday, February 14, 2011

SPRING IS SPRINGING IN SILVER SPRING ...: 0 )




 The best time to sell a house is just around the corner, spring!

"Whether it has something to do with the birds chirping while the flowers are blooming or extra cash from tax time, spring is the number one time to sell a house. It was last spring that I found this out. My husband and I decided that it was time to make a change in our lives last year in spring. We had a new job offer in Ohio so we decided to pack our bags and hire the movers to come. It was a sad moment seeing our house empty and a lonely for-sale sign out in the nicely trimmed front lawn. Fortunately for us, we are both still young and enjoy the chase of adventure."


Call me to list your home... *wink 240-305-9462


Ok thats't not Silver Spring but guess where I am going next?